Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

today is not a good day

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

im haven a very hard time dealing with my lil girl growing up. i cant stand the thought of her cloths not smelling like baby anymore (stoped usen dreft today). i cant stand the thought of putting up her smaller cloths. i just want to cry thinking about it. i dont think my two m/c help with me felling sad that she is growin up. (nor does af) im just haven a hard time dealin with her growin up, cause she needs me less and less for things.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
matreshka
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM

(((hugs))) I would get that way about my now 6 year old from time to time, and just the other day I donated my now 10mo old's newborn clothes (except for one outfit to remember how small he was).

With my older son, I try to focus on how well he's growing up, he reads wonderfully and is starting soccer in the fall.  Try to focus on the things your daughter is achieving and how well she's doing growing up :)

mommy31210
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:39 PM

i try its just so hard i fell like the lose of so many family and friends dosent help either. when i was prego we went to over 5 funerals.

matreshka
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM

That's rough.  It takes along tiem to full grieve the loss of people close.

Quoting mommy31210:

i try its just so hard i fell like the lose of so many family and friends dosent help either. when i was prego we went to over 5 funerals.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM

I know how you feel! My daughter is turning 12 in Sept and seeing all my friends having babies gets really hard sometimes.

mommy31210
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM

the hardest was prob my 28 year old sis in law

MrS.GiFFord
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I know what you mean. My oldest is 6 and my youngest is 3. It makes me cry just thinking about it. I don't have babies anymore...

Naturewoman4
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM
The hardest is when they go off to college far away, and live there. Both mine left at 18. The only family member that was in my life, my younger sis died at that time too. d
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)