Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cryin all the time?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM
  • 11 Replies

Does anyone else feel this way alot? Ive noticed lately alot of things have been making me get teary eyed. I use to hardly show anything but for about a month seems like everything makes me cry, things that dont have anything to do with, tvshows, posts, etc i dont get it. Does this happen to anyone else? 

Mommy of 2twin girls

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matreshka
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Sometimes it does, I'm a sensitive person by nature and sometimes everything seems to make me tear up or get emotional.  Times like that I stay away from sensitive issues, the news in general etc. Instead, I listen to music and watch silly movies.

Tag828
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 PM

i use to be good but now its like songs, things i read, tv shows etc it happens more then once a day now i dont get it nothing has changed 

syida
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Im just like that. I will go for a few days without crying and then for days everything can make me cry. Nothing helps me on these days except my mom.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM

It's not as bad now that I'm on meds, but yes, little random things make me tear up sometimes. Songs, tv shows, commercials ~ I'm a bit of a cryer

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Yeah, I have been crying at the drop of a hat. I hate it. I can't control it. 

Tag828
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM

I was prescibed Lexapro but like all the others ive tried it didnt help (xanax, prosac, zoloft etc) the only one that helped was the Effoxor Xr BUT i learned if u run out and go a day without it you go through really bad withdrawls and im n a class because i use to smoke marijuana to help because i dont like pills have to take the class becuz old room mate called cps becuz they was mad BUT anyways im clean now but still dont take anything and its like everything now upsets me, i cry all the time im sittin here almost in tears talkin bout it ugh it sux i was told by military that i couldnt leave the US due to my depression back when my ex husband had orders to germany, i cant work because i get easily intimidated by others and either get really mad or really upset

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:36 AM

I am off all meds and drugs as well and I cry more now. I think it's because I am not numb and I am having to face things, ya know?

mommy31210
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:01 AM
this is how my mom new i had depression.
matreshka
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM

If the effexor helps maybe try it out again, the withdrawals don't start until about 3 days of not taking it and just keep up on your prescription, the doc will usually write a few refills at a time so you don't run out.

Quoting Tag828:

I was prescibed Lexapro but like all the others ive tried it didnt help (xanax, prosac, zoloft etc) the only one that helped was the Effoxor Xr BUT i learned if u run out and go a day without it you go through really bad withdrawls and im n a class because i use to smoke marijuana to help because i dont like pills have to take the class becuz old room mate called cps becuz they was mad BUT anyways im clean now but still dont take anything and its like everything now upsets me, i cry all the time im sittin here almost in tears talkin bout it ugh it sux i was told by military that i couldnt leave the US due to my depression back when my ex husband had orders to germany, i cant work because i get easily intimidated by others and either get really mad or really upset

Tag828
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:30 PM

yea i could but id have to get a paper from the dr statin it gives a false pos for pcp on a drug test because i have to do one once a week for my class im in now and one girl was on it n they thought she was doin pcp when she wasnt 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)