Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A note to all lurkers

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello. I am Melissa, one of the moderators of this group. I wanted to introduce myself to all of you. We'd love to meet you and get to know you so I hope you post soon!

*Hugs*

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy31210
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:04 AM
its hard for me to post im so busy multi taskin lol. dd has only wanted to sit in my lap and she hasent been sleepin :( ugh i love her but man i miss my sleep lol
AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM

How old is your dd? My son is 7 months and he won't let me put him down. And he's not sleeping well either. Ugh... it's very exhausting!!! 

Quoting mommy31210:

its hard for me to post im so busy multi taskin lol. dd has only wanted to sit in my lap and she hasent been sleepin :( ugh i love her but man i miss my sleep lol

dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

my daughtewr is 9 months old. she goes throught that too. being in online school has sux. bad

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

How old is your dd? My son is 7 months and he won't let me put him down. And he's not sleeping well either. Ugh... it's very exhausting!!! 

Quoting mommy31210:

zboys
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Hi, Melissa.  I'm Valerie and am sooo glad my kids are waaayyy out of that phase of development--they're 15 years old and above. 

JeannieBee
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Hi Melissa, my name is Jeannie and I have a hard time sharing right now.  My depression has not been good lately because my meds stopped working.  Have to try something new, AGAIN!  Does this happen to anyone else?

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Please tell me it gets easier!

Quoting zboys:

Hi, Melissa.  I'm Valerie and am sooo glad my kids are waaayyy out of that phase of development--they're 15 years old and above. 

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 4:36 PM

I wish we all lived closer to each other. We could take turns watching the babies and sleeping!

Quoting dancingthrulife:

my daughtewr is 9 months old. she goes throught that too. being in online school has sux. bad

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

Quoting mommy31210:

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 4:38 PM

If you have a had time sharing, that is alright. I just wanted to let you guys know that we are here for you and you have a place that you can come and talk and not be judged or pressured at all.

Have you talked to your doctor about increasing your dosage? I've had to do that a few times, and a few times my meds ended up needing to be switched. 

Good luck!

Quoting JeannieBee:

Hi Melissa, my name is Jeannie and I have a hard time sharing right now.  My depression has not been good lately because my meds stopped working.  Have to try something new, AGAIN!  Does this happen to anyone else?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)