We hope that you will find a supportive and helpful community here at CafeMom. But sometimes the support of your peers is not enough, and you need to speak to a caring person who is trained to help.
If you feel really badly and need someone to talk to immediately, please use these resources right away:
1. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). This hotline is staffed by trained counselors and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Visit The Suicide Prevention Lifeline website for helpful information, links, and crisis center locations.
3. Another website you may find helpful: Metanoia.
4. For local help with Postpartum Depresssion and other perinatal mood disorders, visit Postpartum Support International.
5. For information and help regarding self-harm and self-injury, please visit SAFE Alternatives.
Our Member Resources page can point you toward organizations to help you with specific needs.
We hope you find the help you need, and we're glad you're a part of CafeMom.
- The CafeMom Team