Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just A Thought Im Having...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
I just got done mowing the yards, watered & washed car. Im laying under my tree in a lounger, with my puppies & cat. Im beginning to get why I stay depressed. Its because Ive been trying to have something in my life, that I just cant have. At least not now. It time I realize that. But, I was to scared. I couldnt let my kids go. cont.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Naturewoman4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:18 PM
I realize Ive been like this a long time. I do have abandonment issues. Ive been doing alot of soul searching. Ive spent alot of time alone. When I think of all my relationships/friendships, I realize how dependant I am on them. Then when I do things alone, Im really content.& find its best to be happy with yourself. happy doing things alone. I feel good about that. Maybe thats other ppls problem? not able to being content with ourselves? having to HAVE ppl around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:40 PM

I agree with you.  I've had to learn to be happy with doing things alone and being alone.  It really helps me when I can enjoy the solitude!

rhodaj
by rho on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:49 PM

It might help but I would try out slowly and see how it works then pick up more hours as you go

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM

i am guilty of wanting people around. i think that is some of my depression now that i have got to learn to do things alone and im having a hard time doing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)