Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you go to watch high school football

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM
rho
  • 6 Replies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
zboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Sorta.  I go to watch my nephew play at halftime.

jordys
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I have friends on the highschool football team, so I go whenever I can

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Aug. 20, 2011 at 5:11 PM

i used to not miss a game but ever since they took the smoking area away i havent been. i listen to the high school game on the radio. i need to quit smoking so i can start going again.

TigerSong
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 5:21 PM

I moved back to my home state early last spring and have been living with my sister.  It's in the same county as the town I went to school in, there are three towns in the county.  I haven't started going to the football games as they haven't started the season yet, but I am planning on going.  My younger sister dated the guy that is the coach when we were in school and he's actually related to my ex husband, so he's still family.

I wanted to watch the track team last spring before school got out, out of all of the events the team had, only two were home played.  I was unable to see any of the away ones.

Tracys2
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I have never seen a HS football game. We didn't even have any at my school- we had no field. We had a team, but they didn't win much, and I had no friends on it. In college, we didn't even have our own team. Sports were not a big deal at our school (except girls' volleyball was decent). They were mostly there to put on the college applications. When I did see volleyball or basketball (girls) it was 95% family there, almost nobody.

If my kids ever want to go, I'll take them. I'd rather see basketball or swimming though. Or track!

K_Marie
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 1:02 AM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)