Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am back home

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM
  • 17 Replies
I decided instead of the emotional abuse everyday that my mom put me through for a week, constantly degrading my parenting techniques in front of my children & instead of worrying about school starting and that my son wasn't going to be able to attend and I was unsure what to do about that, & because my hubby scheduled an appointment with the EAP for tomorrow at his work to talk about his anger issues that it is probably best for me to come home and hope with every grain of me that he will get help and we can work this out because if he ever hurts my animals or the kids or me or even himself I am going to go to a shelter, where I would probably be better off than with my toxic mother who I cussed out before I left. What kind of mother emotionally attacks her daughter when her daughter is in need of support because she is in a separation? Seriously. Please wish my family luck and that we will be safe. This last week has been the most difficult I can really ever recall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elayna90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Best of luck hon. You'll be in my thoughts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wondra
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Good luck to you, I hope it all works out and is a better situation for you.

Naturewoman4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM
You only know whats best. But from what I remember u posting, I personally think thats a dangerous thing to do is go back now. Could u stay at a friends or fam. mem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dorotheabrown37
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Man when it rains it pours. I pray that your family will work through this. I hope I did not use the wrong words. I pray that your family will understand and that all your problems will go away like the wind and never return. I know that I am going through some real serious issues with my sister wrecking her car and then not wanting to buy a new one right away. Then her husband van caught on fire and needed to be towed. Then she treated my son like second hand trash and brought him two dollar school shirts while her kids wear name brand. I never did my nephews like that what ever I brought for my own kid I brought for her wow then to think I help her out food and stuff only to be treated like second hand trash.

LOVE LIVE AND LIVE FOR FUN 

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:57 AM

*hugs* Good luck, Lucy

annaica
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:58 AM
No other place to go... I guess I felt this was better than the emotional abuse at my moms

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You only know whats best. But from what I remember u posting, I personally think thats a dangerous thing to do is go back now. Could u stay at a friends or fam. mem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhodaj
by rho on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:35 AM

I'm sorry you are going through all of thils

hugs

matreshka
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:19 AM

wow, a rock and a hard place, at least your dh scheduled an appt. that shows promise.  i'm sorry time at your mom's was so difficult.

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I'm sorry Lucy. I hope things get better mama! *big hugs*

annaica
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Yeah. I have to say he has been kissing my ass and I didn't expect that but it does help me feel a little better that he is obsessed with making me happy right now. He is a good Guy, he has his problems like everyone. I can't wait to hear about his appointment today. And I should probably call my mom and apologize for cussing her out, but I WILL NOT go back to stay with her, it really made my situation even worse...

Quoting matreshka:

wow, a rock and a hard place, at least your dh scheduled an appt. that shows promise.  i'm sorry time at your mom's was so difficult.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)