Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new girl

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi im new to this group so i will tell u bout me...im jessica 25 yr young i have a dd she id 6 she helps me throu alot that she dont no im goin throu at times i feel so down n she wants n needs a happy mommy but thats not always me i used to take meds but my ex made me feel worse that i needed help so it been bout 1/2 a yr im one my one dealin with ups n downs crazy mood swings but just lookin into my beautiful loved ones eyes picks me back up i will enjoy gettin to know al u an hope u enjoy talkin to me...

P.S
plz send friend req.
:^)
Lilmama
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:44 PM

if you are feeling that way you should probably go back on your meds. not only will you benefit from it but so will your daughter. dont feel guilty about needing to take something. dont let anybody make you feel that way. that is just lack of education for what you have.

matreshka
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:02 PM

welcome to the group!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:31 PM

welcome to the group! I had to get on meds after my last relationship because he was so messed up and the whole thing was so messed up and I started having bad panic attacks. I love this group it's helped me so much to feel less alone and more supported.

zboys
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Welcome!  This is a great group to be a part of.

rhodaj
by rho on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Welcome to the group

sweetpea8611
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Thank you al i feel so welcome here you girls r the best *big hugs for al*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K_Marie
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)