Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alone

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
At least once a week i sit alone an get it al out i get mad i hit an throu things no one knowes how angrey i truly am al i show is a happy bubbly girl i dont show my weakness on the outside im strong on the in im a terafide lil girl livin in a big world any1 break down in the dark?
*even typin this tears are runnin down my face*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
alleycat_2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:23 PM
I'm exactly the same way. Dh knows to an extent how upset I get but he doesn't truly know everything. Im here to chat if you ever need to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:02 PM

can you find more positive ways of letting your emotions out like journaling or artwork? thats what helps me.

mrsvixen
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:31 PM

How about something physical? I know hitting the punching bag helped me alot,

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:02 PM

i am so sorry. is there anyway you can go see a therapist or a dr. i have to say that getting it out that way isnt a bad idea but im just not sure where you could go from here.thats why is suggest seeing the therapist or a dr. im sorry your crying. i know what its like to cry all the t ime. i hope things get better for you!

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM

It is ok to do that. Whatever you need to do to feel better. I am sorry you are having to hide what you feel though. You dont have to do that here. 

rhodaj
by rho on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:27 PM

yes and I am home all day by myself and it is very hard and I do do allot of crying when I type about things on here.

Tracys2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Yes, it is tough. My husband HATES seeing me angry (usually at myself) and I can't let me kids see or hear anything if I can avoid it (they sometimes hear me crying but it's mild)

People definitely see more of me, but very few have seen it all. My husband is ultra-stable, and doesn't get it at all

Naturewoman4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM
See if you talk to a therapist. Its not good to hold it in. I know I use to do that. Cant anymore. You can always talk here. We're great listeners.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robreigh
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:29 AM
try listening to music.. It will help ease evrythng
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)