Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 out of 7 days

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
Do you feel that your depression or anxiety is constant, same intensity everyday of the week? Or does it vary?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
matreshka
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:49 AM

My anxiety varies day to day, my depression will be the same for a span of a few days.

kniz6
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:10 AM

My depression is pretty consistent.  I try to ignore it as best as I can.  My anxiety changes with diff. situations.

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:19 AM

For me I have seasonal depression. So it is something that shows up around January, February.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM

I just noticed in the last week that my anxiety gets a little bit more intense right before that time of the month starts.

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM

it varies depending on my stress levels

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:36 AM

right now its varying since i am on the med changes. some days i feel better than others. but i think this bunch of meds in going to work for me . i am feeling better and better. im just on a low dose now an cant wait to increase it.

Tracys2
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM

It varies a ton, based on how well I'm doing in what I feel is important (taking care of the kids, being patient with them, doing extra stuff, making my husband's life more pleasant instead of worse)... based on stress and weather and such...

Last year was the worst I can remember since my ex left almost 15 yeras ago. This year, it's barely there on the worst and most frustrating days, I'm tring to keep it away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)