Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wonder....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM
  • 11 Replies
If I'll ever be happy.. I just figure I'm not worth it anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Yes you will. You are worth it.

SkierMom25
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
That's easier said than anything... No one knows how bad I screw things up..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Everyone gets their chance to be happy. It just takes longer for some than others. You may not realize it now, but you have a lot to be grateful for, and I can guarantee that many people are grateful for you *hugs*

SkierMom25
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM
I don't think so, I seem to screw up the easiest things and do things to make people hate me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:25 AM

you are worth it hun. you can be happy. i have been there for the last year and i have finally found the right meds for me i think. because they are so new is why i say i think but i am feeling better than  i was. not crying as much. for a year i cried mostly all day everyday but i made it through. you can to. are you getting help? if not you probably need tobe doing so. i also just started seeing a therapist and that is helping alot.she has the uncanny ability to make me laugh and smile.

SkierMom25
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:34 AM
I just started seeing a psychologist but the doc who referred me was saying just for stress... I can't open up... How do I?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Opening up can be hard at times. But once you let one thing out, you want to let out more.

matreshka
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Start slowly, trust takes time to build. you'll get to a point where you'll feel comfortable.

Quoting SkierMom25:

I just started seeing a psychologist but the doc who referred me was saying just for stress... I can't open up... How do I?

Tracys2
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM

You're totally worth it. The people who are least worth it are evil, self-satisfied people who would never question if they were worth it.

You'll get there. If after a little while you don't feel like you're able to connect with the psychologist, you may want to switch. But I think you can do it. Just pretend you're here, LOL

SkierMom25
by Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Thank you so much! Especially or all your support. It's tough doing things alone and being scared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)