Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Postivie Wednesday (Sept 14)

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 11 Replies

Turn those negative's into a positive or post a positive for the day.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Even though I feel like crap today and have to work from 10am till 6pm(at least it better be. There dad will not be able to pull off his. I will work late and not answer my phone). I will feel better soon and can't wait to hit the pillow tonight.

Bri060492
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:24 AM

I have more engery since starting my diet and my scub pants are fitting just a little bit nicer already.

rhodaj
by rho on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Usually depressed about my birtthday but it has turned out great so far today my grandauters is today so it has been r day and we are having a party this afternoon

kniz6
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I was supposed to go to my parents house today to help them clean.  I wasn't looking forward to it, especially after I woke up late this morning and was rushing around getting the kids ready for school.  But then it happened :)  My Mom called and scheduled because she got called into work today.  Yay  I don't mind helping them but I sorta needed a quiet day after yesterday.

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM

good

Quoting Bri060492:

I have more engery since starting my diet and my scub pants are fitting just a little bit nicer already.

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM

happy birthday

Quoting rhodaj:

Usually depressed about my birtthday but it has turned out great so far today my grandauters is today so it has been r day and we are having a party this afternoon

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Enjoy our quiet day

Quoting kniz6:

I was supposed to go to my parents house today to help them clean.  I wasn't looking forward to it, especially after I woke up late this morning and was rushing around getting the kids ready for school.  But then it happened :)  My Mom called and scheduled because she got called into work today.  Yay  I don't mind helping them but I sorta needed a quiet day after yesterday.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:25 AM

my hip has been hurting really bad and i have to go get xrays of it. dr thinks its arthritis or sciatica. but i got something for pain for it! yay!

matreshka
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:13 AM

yesterday I got a lot of rest in, and Killian's fever broke so I feel much better today.

Raeann11
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I am sorry, I would recommend a chiropractor for both. They can't completely take it away but can help relieve it. My sciatic nerve acts up so much when I am pregnant and a bit afterwards. I am so glad I have  him to help me. With my second I had to start to see a massage therapist too.

Quoting lyrick24:

my hip has been hurting really bad and i have to go get xrays of it. dr thinks its arthritis or sciatica. but i got something for pain for it! yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)