Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't know if I can anymore...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
Everyone keeps saying keep your head up and stay strong & I just can't anymoreeee. In the past 6 months I've lost both my mom and my dad. I am at my breaking point and I can't stand it anymore.

I've been struggling with depression & self mutilation everyday and I just wanna wake up & things be better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM

BIG HUGS! Have you been to the doctor? I'm so sorry for your losses.

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Hugs, have you thought, gone or going to counseling at all. I'm sorry about your losses.

js321
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:05 PM
I have been to counseling & I just hate the idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM

What about the idea do you hate about it? Just wondering what we can help you with all this. We all want you to get better. HUGS

matreshka
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:42 PM

(((hugs))) i can't imagine your loss.  Have you tried talking to a grief counselor, pastor or regular therapist, they can help.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:01 PM

im so sorry. i know that must be terrible. have you seen a psychiatrist and let him know how you are feeling. i def. think you should be in some grief therapy. check into that.that would probably be the best thing for you. hope you feel better soon.

js321
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:05 PM
I just feel like the psychiatrist tried to hard to pretend they know what your going through...

Quoting Raeann11:

What about the idea do you hate about it? Just wondering what we can help you with all this. We all want you to get better. HUGS

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)