• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome To My Nightmare

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

banging head into wallI hv. 2 biological children, 4 are my Honeys. My eldest is 42, this past march, my son, 41 this aug. she has 3 kids, 25yr. 2/1/'86 old son, might as well say I raised, 19yr. old daughter 7/23/'92, born a few months after i'd met my Honey, &  a son 17yr. 10/30/'93, he just past away 5/19/2011 :( My son has 5kids(?) 20yr. she's put herself through college, so w/her I know there's hope, 19yr. living nightmare, no goals cares about nothing, lives w/mom, 18yr. only son, poor baby, he's Autistic, opps, 4got my son & my Honeys daughter 34yr. had a son 2gether she put up for adoption, luckiest thing in the world for him, she already had 2kids, now in state care, she's in prison. back to my son #5 youngest girl 13yr? he's in prison 4th yr in a row, dumb stuff, child support, petty theft, w/cops chasing him thru 3 satates, violation of probation, 2nd wife, that I as well practicallt raised, sits on her couch 24/7 unless she has DR.'s appt. to go get her energy pills, hmph! As does my daughter, pills, pills & more pillsOMG! opps, her daugh. 19 incarcerated, shoplifting, but there's hope there to, passed her GED in there, studying for her high sch. dioploma rt. now :) And then there's my Honeys eldest daugh. 39? one som 18 graduated, she's always maintained wrking & HAS NEVER came back hm. or asked us for anything, but has always been there if we needed her, as hv. none of the others. Even w/all this I know there is still hope, I just pray I live long enough to see it come to be. Oh my g'son that just passed, became a daddy, 9/8/2011 babygirl!:( :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nodramamama311
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Having a very difficult time reading this and understanding it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannieBee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Wow, sounds complicated!  I hope it all turns out well for you.  Good luck!

madwifa
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:31 PM

wow lots going on. I am so sorry about your loss. Death is never easy.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:59 AM

have your kids met mine? sounds an awful lot alike. so sorry about your grandson passing away. i had a grandaughter that was stilborn to my oldest daugher who was on drugs. she was full term. very hard to deal with.

matreshka
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:16 AM

(((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)