Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life just sucks right now!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi. I'm new here and i hate to start off like this. But i'm having the most awful time!!! I found out i was pregnant and had to go off all my meds for ptsd. The withdrawl was soooo intense. To make it worse as soon as i got thru withdrawl i started having miagranes EVERY night! My hubby told me everything would be ok when i found out i was pregnant but i'm really not feeling like it is. This is my 5th baby so i thought it would be easy. Boy was i wrong. To make it worse i've called my ob 3 times and they keep saying we will talk to the dr and get back to you. But they never do!!! I'm sick of the run a round! All i want is for them to give me some phenragen so i can sleep!!! It sucks that i can't get my way even a little when all i want is one nights rest miagrane free! Or just 5 mins without the kids accidently pressing on my poor swollen boobs! I just want to hide in a dark room till this pregnancy is over!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I'm so sorry.  Might take a walk in visit to get the doctor's office to talk to you.  (((HUGS)))

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Welcome, have you tried Chiropractor for your migraines. I know for some it really works. It sure has for me. I am one that really likes to do things naturally.

lwalk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:38 PM

I haven't tired that. I'm not really the natural type but desperate times call for desperate measures! lol

Raeann11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I love mine, I see him more when I am pregnant. He has also great at helping me figure out what was triggering it and other things I can do to help.

I hope you can get some relief soon. I know how awful they are. I did not have one for 8 years and then after having my third. I had one for two weeks.

Quoting lwalk:

I haven't tired that. I'm not really the natural type but desperate times call for desperate measures! lol

matreshka
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM

(((hugs))) do you think switching ob's would get you better care? ive never been to a chiropractor but people I know who have says it really helps.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:58 PM

first of all welcome. im sorry you are feeling so bad. you know if your dr dont call you back call them and tell them you are going to the er and tell them you are going to tell the er that he woudlnt call you back. go to the er if you have to. let them know at the office that you are sick and tired of being ignored. keep calling every 15 minutes if you have to. ive had to do it myself before. as a nure and as a civilian.

lwalk
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:58 AM

They finally called me back and moved my appt a week up. It's still a week and a half away. But they told me i could take tylenol pm. That helps a little. If I have another bad miagrane i think i will just go to the er. I live in a pretty small town so as far as switching dr's it would be hard to find another one. But i am considering it. Thank you all for your kind words and advise!!!! It means alot!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)