• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

psych ward crazies!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM
  • 8 Replies
So this is my story about the psych Ward. I get there Monday noting to the er. I get admired to the Ward at 7pm. Everything was going good till I heard the screaming of an old women. I took my meds and went to sleep.

The next day the women is still screaming and this dude is babbling about nothing. I take my meds to calm down. This lady screamed and started cussing everyone out. Them the Guy was walking up and down the hall just talking.

The next day I again take my meds And feel I am the only sane one there. My roommate cried the whole time I was there. I sat in the day room and the old lady kept looking at me. The Guy told her he shaved for me and broke up with her. He then stated he was gonna punch her if she kept looking at me cause I was his girl. The old women cussed and watched more TV. I left after that.

Oh my rooomate was pretending to be a ballerina when she wasn't crying. If I wasn't crazy when I went in I sure am now. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
matreshka
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Unfortunately, many people are very sick when they go to the hospital, some of what you described sounds like some poeple were manic, as a bipolar woman, I know mania to others can be annoying ;)

karmasabitch178
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM
It wasn't annoying as much as entertainment

Quoting matreshka:

Unfortunately, many people are very sick when they go to the hospital, some of what you described sounds like some poeple were manic, as a bipolar woman, I know mania to others can be annoying ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I was admitted once and had a similar experience. However, in those moments Where I was attempting suicide, I do believe I was just as crazy as anyone else LOL it is your way of escaping reality, and others do it their way if ya know what I mean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:18 AM

sounds like the nursing home i worked in for 12 years. we had one alcoholic who got drunk off of aftershave and cornered me from everyone saying i was his woman and i know you dont want to hear about the lady who defecated in the christmas tree!

momma2bubbas
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:10 AM

oh man. 

m.

tigerlover85379
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM

oh wow!!!

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Sounds...interesting. lol

matreshka
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM

oh my goodness!  That you used to work in a nursing home for that long shows me you are a strong person.  Give yourself credit for dealing with all that.  My grandmother was in a nursing home for a while before she passed. I wish there were people as understanding and caring as you working there.

Quoting lyrick24:

sounds like the nursing home i worked in for 12 years. we had one alcoholic who got drunk off of aftershave and cornered me from everyone saying i was his woman and i know you dont want to hear about the lady who defecated in the christmas tree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)