Autumn brings falling leaves and a new crispness to the air. It also brings shorter days and, for many, the onset of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
We want to help you beat the seasonal blues before they have a chance to set in - and give you the opportunity to help your fellow moms at the same time!
Use the replies below to tell us your favorite mood boosters and coping tips.
Do you have a trick for getting motivated to exercise (a proven mood booster)? Tell us about it! Is there an inspirational quote that helps when you're feeling down? Share it below! What are YOUR proven mood boosters?
One mom who replies to this post will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift card to Target or Walmart (perfect for buying yourself a pick-me-up). The more times you post, the better your chances of winning so share your best mood boosters, one post at a time!
I will "sticky" this post so it remains at the top of the discussion list throughout the fall and winter. That way, you can pop in anytime you need a mood boost!
The Official Rules
To enter the this contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Thursday, October 13 at 9 am EST and Wednesday, October 19, at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Wednesday, October 19, at 11:59 pm EST.
- One winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
- One winner will receive a $25 gift card to Target or Walmart (winner's choice).