Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a 72 hour hold is looking better and better as the days go by.... someone shoot me.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  • 29 Replies

so yeah, im done with life. it sucks, no matter what i do. fuck it, im done. no im not gonna kill myself, but im not doing anything anymore. not gonna leave my house, not gonna go to families houses for holidays..they suck anyways....just gonna stay at home. 

can't go anywhere anyways since my 6 yr old got himself kicked out of school. and the school is taking its sweet ass time getting him into another one. explain to me how kids switch school on a daily basis, but it takes almost a month to get mine into a school??? it doesn't, so fuck you longridge elementary!

my kid doesn't listen to any thing i say. hes horrid to his sister...just shut her hand in the door b/c hes having a fit b/c i put him in his room for grabbing at the tutor and throwing things. hes still in there yelling. my husband tell me to calm down...yeah, you calm down mr. "i get to leave the house and go to work every day, all day and only deal with the bullshit for 3 hours before he goes to bed." 

not sure what the point of this post is, but whatever...

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM

wow big hugs!!

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM

thank you

Quoting leahbeah143:

wow big hugs!!

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:56 AM
You've really got your hands full.good luck to you momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Heres the day topper....my laptop just shit.....there goes all my dd's baby pics......FML
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM

(((hugs)))

Tracys2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM
So sorry! Often, hard drives are recoverable, so please keep it. I don't think it's expensive to try. Do it! You'd kick yourself if you don't. As for your son, I haven't been reading... does he have any recognised behaviour issues he's getting help for, or is he just in a difficult stage? I know my kids drive me crazy sometimes, and they're pretty good. It must be hard when they are like that. Husbands really don't get it. Mine thinks it's easy but I leave him with the kids just 2 hours and the house is a mess and he's like "I can't believe how they behave" (everybody says the kids are well behaved- he just doesn't know what to expect) Hope the vent helped and things get better, especially with the school, so your son can get out of the house!
LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM

he is severe adhd/odd. recently diagnosed. he got kicked out of school b/c he gave the assistant principal a cuncussion, which i laughed b/c well, i've met the woman! 

its not his fault. hes home all day while everyone else is in school so he has noone to play with, so he annoys me for fun and just does things to get into trouble. taking him anywhere is a nightmare, plus having the 11 month old on top of that is ridiculous. 

i do have an appointment to get on medz, hope they give me the good shit, and no generic crap! LOL!

Quoting Tracys2:

So sorry! Often, hard drives are recoverable, so please keep it. I don't think it's expensive to try. Do it! You'd kick yourself if you don't. As for your son, I haven't been reading... does he have any recognised behaviour issues he's getting help for, or is he just in a difficult stage? I know my kids drive me crazy sometimes, and they're pretty good. It must be hard when they are like that. Husbands really don't get it. Mine thinks it's easy but I leave him with the kids just 2 hours and the house is a mess and he's like "I can't believe how they behave" (everybody says the kids are well behaved- he just doesn't know what to expect) Hope the vent helped and things get better, especially with the school, so your son can get out of the house!

Pippi747
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Hugs!  That situation sounds tough.  Hopefully they get you on something that can help make your days easier.  Do you ever have any time that your husband can watch the kids so you can get away to meditate or work out?  I find that it helps tremendously.  

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM

my dh does well with my ds. the baby is so far up my ass still she might as well still be in my uterus! even i leave to the store while shes napping she wakes within minutes of my leaving. my dh thinks she can smell when i leave the driveway! lol so i don't make him deal with her alone too often just yet. plus i feel bad b/c i know she wants me. lol

hopefully ds will be back in school the next few weeks, that will eleviate some of the the stresses. like i said, not his fault, neither one of us have the patience for one another right now. otherwise i would be just homeschooling him. my dh thought that would be a bad idea! i agreed. 

its just a really down time right now for me. im just so effinf miserable!

ColorMeCrazy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I'm sorry :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)