Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been Down Today

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:50 PM
  • 1 Replies

I just wanted to post on here, as my first real post as a newbie.

Today was not a good day for me, been depressed since last night, due to the fact I had a problem to face where my daughter is concerned and when I tried to talk it out with my SO he said he didn't feel good and didn't want to talk about anything and went to bed, left me standing there speechless! I felt so alone, unloved, and unsupported, I felt my heart drop to my feet and this morning I felt so cold towards him, said little to him before going out the door for work. I love him with all my heart, and it is unusual for me to ever be cold towards him, I mean I have been upset with him but never like I was this morning and last night.

I know he is the type to take a day to think things over and always makes it up to me when he has hurt me but this time was harsh, I felt he left me just when I needed him most, is it so wrong to feel this way? Should I not have been so cold towards him? I cannot help but feel guilty about how I treated him but yet, he left me when I needed him and I feel so alone. 

I feel that if he cannot talk to me when I need to talk then I don't want to talk at all, I have dealt with many things on  my own and I suppose I will have to continue if I don't have my mans support, I just wish he would have been there and maybe I would not feel this way now. I mean what's the use to be a couple if you aren't there for one another?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

I would be upset over something like that too. Hopefully you can sit down and have a talk with him tonight? hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)