Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do any of you drink alcohol .....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

while taking your meds?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
starryeyez23
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:26 AM
I can't. I'm fine while I am drinking but the next day I am SO angry that I just don't drink
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StormWarrior666
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM

i dont drink. PERIOD!!

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:47 AM
I would love to go out and get drunk but I cant because of the meds Im on. And alcohol is a depressant anyway. So why take anti-depressant meds then drink a depressant? Doesnt make things any better. Probably could make them worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Nah! 

Tracys2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I'm not on meds, but when I was, I used to go once every week or 2 (mostly in the Summer) and have 2 beers over the course of a (way too long) evening. It was a work social activity, and expected. I never noticed any effects one way or another

I'm not on meds now, and I do share a beer many nights (my husband brews it). It's hard to see an effect, but it's probably cumulative. The last time I didn't drink any alcohol for months and months was pregnancy, and unfortunately, I found pregnancy very depressing

emmiesmommy1113
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Yes. It doesn't seem to make a difference either way. But I also take my meds in the morning after the alcohol is out of my system, so, maybe that's why. Idk.

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I do not drink at all 

matreshka
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:30 PM

no i dont drink, if i wasnt on meds i wouldnt drink either, i had a serious problem with alcohol for a few years.

peacegirl205
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Haven't in years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)