Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you give to any charity at christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

we give to the salvation army

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
zboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I got all my little gifts ready to go, so now I can take them to the angel tree on Monday.  : )

mrssmitley1210
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Not just during Christmas. We donate to Good Will all year long. My kids are going to start learning its better to give then recieve this year. They are giving half the toys (which take up a storage space, 2 buckets, and a play pen full so its not like were making them have almost nothing) to them this year and will NOT be getting that much for Christmas. They do not appreciate what they have so its time they learn.

Tracys2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Yes, little bits.

Goodwill, yes. We do that a lot. My hsuband even approves of that charity!

I get food for the food pantry at our church and buy a few little things for Christmas for kids that don't have toys, whatever ones I can find. And I try to give some cash to whatever causes.

The last ones are a bit dishonest, because I try to hide my giving so as not to annoy my husband. But I still stay within my budget. Oh, and the present things are Christmas, but the others can happen at any time.

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM

No I am the charity, sadly =(

matreshka
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM

i give to the children of Chernobyl fund, in fact i just made my donation last week.  i also will give a coat for the coats for kids since i have one my older son never wore.

peacegirl205
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Toys for Tots, the Foundry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)