Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And I was doing so good.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

There for a few months, I was doing so good with my depression. It was summer, I was working and going to school. Then my daughter started acting out. Choking other kids, etc... I quit school then cut back my hours at work. I was still doing ok. I got my oldest daughter into therapy, trying to figure out why she's acting that way, then I found out my sons father had been molesting her the past two years. Found out several weeks ago. Then he got a warrent for his arrest, then he went to jail. We went to court for a protection from abuse order. The judge said based on the evidence, he would continue the order for the next year (this isn't the actual court hearing for his charges). After that, he attempted suicide in jail, thus getting sent to a mental hospital. (Cops told me attempting suicide is normal for a guy in his poistion.)

When I first found out about what skye had said, in detail, about what had happend to her (she's only six), I had a melt down that day and the day after. Then for awhile I was numb. I didn't know how to feel. But now that things have died down, and I haven't heard anything for a little while, my depression is starting to set in, along with some anger. I know I need therapy. I just need to figure out what to do to get in. I can get anti depressants easy through my doctor. Been on them before. But that doesn't help with right now.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AllThatBabyJazz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:09 PM

*hug*

StormWarrior666
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Oh sweetie how horrible, if u need to talk please pm me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamaz46
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:49 AM
How awful. Im so sorry. anytime i hear anything like that i get boiling mad. You dont want to know what i hope happens to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:49 AM
Your baby girl needs her mommy and She needs love. Just try to focus on that. I know it is hard, my mom was so sick with grief when I told her what my brother in law did to me. But it got better for both of us, thanks to her loving support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 4, 2011 at 5:01 AM

youre right hun. you do need therapy and also your daughter. try to find someone to get in to see. some places do it on a sliding scale so you dont get charged as much as usual. i am so sorry for what happened to her. they should throw him in jail and throw away the key. if you ever need to  talk you can message me. again i am so sorry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)