Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Crappy Day

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
I feel like doing nothing today. If i could i would sleep in and maybe for most of the day. Been up since 2 am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2011 at 6:45 AM

im sorry youre feeling so bad. maybe you can lay down and get a nap sometime during the day. dont feel bad to rest when the little one is resting. pamper yourself some. hope you feel better.

JansRainbow
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:24 AM

When you can't sleep you do feel terrible. Do you take any medication? If it goes on for a long time, check with your doctor. Do you have a lot going on? Maybe talking to someone will help. Depression can cause you not to sleep. Hope you feel better.

annaica
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:54 PM
I understand. I rarely feel like I get enough sleep and it effects my attitude. When I get 7 hours or more I feel more like I can cope...
how many hours of sleep do you usually get each night?
Can you fit a nap in at all during the day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 2:02 PM

You too!!! Lets have the best crappiest day ever. I really do hope you feel better. Just remember you may feel alone but you really are not alone.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM
I get about 5 to 6 hrs of sleep at night..unless one of my kids wakes me up. I get to nap only if I can get the 2 yr old to go to bed..AND..the 3 month recently ate and is sleeping. Doesnt happen too often that they nap at the same time.

Quoting annaica:

I understand. I rarely feel like I get enough sleep and it effects my attitude. When I get 7 hours or more I feel more like I can cope...

how many hours of sleep do you usually get each night?

Can you fit a nap in at all during the day?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Aww thanks :)

Quoting MommysTimeOut5:

You too!!! Lets have the best crappiest day ever. I really do hope you feel better. Just remember you may feel alone but you really are not alone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Yes, I have alot going on in my life right now. Yes I take lots of meds. I have postpartum depression.

Quoting JansRainbow:

When you can't sleep you do feel terrible. Do you take any medication? If it goes on for a long time, check with your doctor. Do you have a lot going on? Maybe talking to someone will help. Depression can cause you not to sleep. Hope you feel better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)