Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnany with baby number 5

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

Any advice!?!! Lol just took a test. scared i guess because three was a breeze...but i had post partum with #4. i thought one more couldn't hurt. well #4 was a struggle and she is turning two years old next month. My fiance and i are on bad terms right now and we just seperated!!! Wow.im shaking in my boots right now!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:16 AM

just try and calm  down. if you have ppd with this one just go to the dr and get something for and and get some help. dont freak out about it cause if you can take care of four you can take care of five. maybe you can talk to your boyfriend and let him know you are pregnant and you two can work things out. i hope so. best of luck to you. hugs!

matreshka
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:59 AM

have you told your fiancee?  I was single with my first and it was better off for my sanity that I broke up with his father at that time.  I would seek out a therapist to sort through all your emotions and what to do about your fiancee.  They can also talk to you about PPD from your last and help you through the postpartum period and refer you to a doc if need be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)