Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

misCarriage

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hello I just had a miscarriage yesterday and honestly im only 19 and I have no clue how to deal with this.. Right now im doing this alone my Boyfriend is the best but he too was excited to be expecting and when he found out he took it harder.. He wont even talk to me and I guess its because hes a guy but all my friends are telling me to have hope i didnt loose it but I looked up sighns and symptoms and what I had are pretty much what I found. BUt I did find one comment that one lady Had all my symptoms and scare and etc.. but then she was still pregnant and her baby was healthy and etc.. Idk I just need somem help im a mess..

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annaica
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
http://psychcentral.com/news/2011/03/03/depression-after-miscarriage-common-even-years-later/24111.html

I would get to a doctor and find out. And tell the doctor you would benefit from talking with a mental health professional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Oh and in the main forum, there is a thread with helpful info, it is a sticky (highlighted yellow)... in that post there is links to help those who prematurely lost a child.

Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessi21411
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Thank you and yea I already made a doctor appointment  the day before and its scheduled tomarrow..

JansRainbow
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe talking  to someone will help. There are support groups for this. Keeping you in my prayers. Sending lot of hugs.

Judith3247
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

bump!

annaica
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
That is good... you can ask about grief counseling or anything similar they can recommend. I am wishing you the best :)

Quoting Jessi21411:

Thank you and yea I already made a doctor appointment  the day before and its scheduled tomarrow..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessi21411
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Thank you Im new at this site so im browsing to see what i can find

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Plese continue to let us know how you are doing. I had a miscarriage when I was 20.  It was a "suprise" pregnancy but I still felt horrible.

If you are feeling super sick go to the er. thats what i had to do. I was vomiting and dizzy along with everything else going on.

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

i delivered a stllborn baby and the doctors now say that i might have had ppd that was untreated and got worse and worse.  i waited for 7 years before i went for help,  please get treatment asap.

phrenicfire89
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Go to your doctor. ASAP! I have had 2 miscarriages, one cleaned out on its own, very painful, the other I had surgery called a D&C. It is hard. I was also your age when they happened, I'm 21 now, and my BF at the time , now Husband, took it VERY hard. You need to be sure of what is happening. If you cant afford a visit, you can go to a teencenter, your hospital should have a seperate branch around town if not several, youll get a free pregnancy test and they will help get you medicaid. Medicaid will cover any medical bills starting when you apply. I am so sorry you are going through this, it is definitely hard. I have been pregnant 4 times and I am always scared to death because of the past. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to, I live in Texas, and I would love to chat. <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)