Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you remember your worst date?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM
rho
  • 5 Replies

Mine was prom night. I went to prom with this guy, who had know smokes I had to buy his and mine.

We got to the prom he would only slow dance. Then he got brave and tried to untie my dress. I called my dad to come and pick me up. Goes to show you don't trust them church boys

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
matreshka
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Mine was my first date when I was 15 (in 1993). It was actually with the person who would become my son's father 11 years later.  When he picked me up, he said, "hey, wipe your feet off before you get in the car"  He drove an IROC, had a mullet and listened to hair metal. We had nothing in common.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

this is now funny, but weird then.....  In college, a guy took me out  (first date) for dinner & to the movies.  Went to a restaurant & he didn't realize they were pretty pricey.   we start looking at the menu.  He was so embarassed, but asked if we could go somewhere else b/c he couldn't afford it.  Then, we went to the movie theatre, we knew which one we wanted to see.  It starts & I thought this is a weird beginning.  We look at each other after a cpl min. & realize we're not in the right room for the movie we wanted to see.  That was funny! 

peacegirl205
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Met a guy on match.com who took me to see An Inconvenient Truth about Al Gore lol. Should have been a sign that should've been the first and last date but nope. Had to torture myself some more after that. Was disastrous.
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM

i went to winter formal with a guy i did not like at all. we were just going as friends and i was supposed to meet him there. i met him like an hour late. i wish i had never gone.

MrsBoats08
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM
I was 17 and went to the movies with my date. We started kissing when he said " I think your braces are sexy," then licked them!! Ewwwwwwww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)