Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seems like the end of the road

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ever just feel like there is no point in life anymore? That is about how I feel right now. I have a 1 yr old son with severe medical problems that doctors cannot figure out. I, myself have been suffering such bad migraines that I don't think they can figure out. I am also a cutter. I have been countless abused by every single person in my life. I just wish I could find a best friend. Someone to care for and confide in. I have left my fiance of 5.5 years and father of my son but i realized I am attacted to women and I have yet no idea how to really tell my parents. My job feels like I Am going nowhere in. I have a degree in elementary education but yet there are no jobs. I just moved out in an apt and can barely afford it. I haven't taken my son's father for child support bc i am too afraid he will hate me if i do. i just dont know what to do anymore. I feel like this is the end of the road. I just feel like i'm screaming silently...

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM

i am sorry you are having all these problems. i hope they find out what is wrong with your son and can help you with the migraines. if i were you i would take my ex for child support. who cares if he gets mad at you he has an obligation to pay for his son. your son deserves that.

matreshka
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:07 AM

(((Hugs)))  I have been there, feeling like there is no point to life.  Its a scary place to be but you can get out of it.  You have a lot of stresses, especially with your baby.

Can you get on Public assistance. I would try everything possible from food stamps to cash assistance and applying for subsidized housing.

I would highly suggest seeing a therapist to work out the stuff with you son's father.  He heeds to support his child and shouldn't be mad about it. if he is that's HIS problem not yours.

I am bisexual, I understand the feelings.  When my mom found out I had a girlfriend she cried.  They are over it now though, probably because I am married to a man.

SkierMom25
by Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I don't qualify for public assistance. I make too much but yet it's not enough with my sons medical bills. I try to go see therapist but I'm tired of switching because no one seems
Like they care...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)