Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am a member of this group,but I think I have not posted here for a long time,i need help I think I feel so bad for my self,i have no one to talk to my hudband cant understand how I feel.I just dont know what to do with my self I dont want to feel this way and I dont want my kids to see me like this ,i feel I am a bad mom,bad person i have no energy plus nothing I do seems important to my family or anyone .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MzDreamer.23
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM

May I ask you a question? Are you on anti-depressants? I'm only asking because I feel the same way you do, minus the husband/boyfriend, and I am going to be talking to my doctor tomorrow about getting on some. I am hoping that once I am on them, I can start working on the other part that is causing my depression. 

I don't think you are a bad person. Just someone that needs to talk to someone about what's going on. If you need to talk, please let me know. I can listen and maybe give you some advice. I do hope you feel better soon. I know exactly how you feel.

lizbeth05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Thanks for your reply,am not on anti-depressants I have not gone to the doctor ever,I have always try to manage it my self I works most of the time ,but now i have gained some weight I feel worst also my son 10yo,has started showing attitude towards me and I dont know how to handle it , I cant count on my husband cause he works the whole day

Quoting MzDreamer.23:

May I ask you a question? Are you on anti-depressants? I'm only asking because I feel the same way you do, minus the husband/boyfriend, and I am going to be talking to my doctor tomorrow about getting on some. I am hoping that once I am on them, I can start working on the other part that is causing my depression. 

I don't think you are a bad person. Just someone that needs to talk to someone about what's going on. If you need to talk, please let me know. I can listen and maybe give you some advice. I do hope you feel better soon. I know exactly how you feel.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

You may want to try seeing a doctor and telling her what's been going on with you. 

matreshka
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I would start with seeing a therapist, they can also determine if you need to see a doc, plus you can talk about your son's behaivor too.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM

do you think you are suffering from depression? maybe you need to see a therapist and see what they say and they can direct you to a dr if you need to see one. im sorry youre feeling so bad.  and you are important even if your kids are not showing it right now they need you.

Judith3247
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:03 AM
bump!

lizbeth05
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Thank you ladies :) just reading your replies has made me feel better,i am thinking about going to the doctor I just have to wait until Dh is off,its not possible to go with 5 kids and I dont have anyone to live them with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizbeth05
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I think I am ,it comes and it goes away these days I cant even look at my self ,I feel like am not worth anything to anyone I think I has to do with me being alone with 5 kids all the time,I have no time for my self we never go out as a family its everything together economy I feel I cant breath.

Quoting lyrick24:

do you think you are suffering from depression? maybe you need to see a therapist and see what they say and they can direct you to a dr if you need to see one. im sorry youre feeling so bad.  and you are important even if your kids are not showing it right now they need you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)