Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hello everyone. I have been depressed since August. I feel like I can't take it anymore. I have been depressed in the past but never for this long. So I saw this group and hope we can help eachother. I know I need support.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy164
by Peggy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM

hi, welcome to the group!  the ladies here can certainly help you with the depression.  you may need to get meds or therapy or both.  keep posting and let us know what's going on with you.

Mommapeace71
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi Lucy, I do go to counseling and take meds. It doesn't work. I feel so hopeless.sad

syoumans77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome and HUGS!  The women here are VERY supportive.  Just post your concerns/issues/thoughts/whatever and someone here will give you some support.  Even if we don't have an answer for you, we are here to help.

Mommapeace71
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Thank-youthank you

annaica
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Hi! Glad to have you here. I think this group is great, I hope you find it helpful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacegirl205
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Welcome! What do you take?
Mommapeace71
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I hope so too! Everyday becomes more of a struggle. This is the worst feeling in the world. I see my Doctor tuesday I hope he will give me a new anti-depressant or an add on.

Mommapeace71
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Lamictal,luvox and ativan

NFish80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Hi there sweetie. My name is Nikki. Just a little background on me:

I never knew what depression felt like. When I was pregnant, I had heard of the baby blues and PPD. NEVER EVER thought I would suffer from these. "I am in a loving happy marriage and we want a baby, I won't be depressed." Little did I know, I was. I suffered from PPD - and it was not fun. My DD is a little over 2 and in the last 6 months, finally feel like myself again! I feel like I missed out on the joy and fun raising her. I was exhaused and just wanted my "old life back" - I remember feeling that way. If you ever need to talk, I would love to chat with you. It is horrible when you don't feel happy. I felt like I was alone. No one understood what I felt like.

My husband and I would love one more child, however, I fear feeling PPD symptoms again. SO scary and disheartning and yet, I feel like I need one more chance to enjoy a baby.Just scared...

If you ever need to chat, or give me advice, I'd love it also!

zboys
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Welcome to the group.  I hope you find some relief soon.  HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)