Updated with Winner: 10 Ways to Boost Your Self-Esteem: Join the Challenge to Get Expert Advice - and You Could Win!
Most women struggle with issues of self-esteem to varying degrees. The way we feel about ourselves can greatly impact the way we lead our lives, and our overall sense of well being.
Would you like practical tools to improve the way you see yourself?
Join the 10 Ways to Boost Your Self-Esteem challenge, and you'll get more than just helpful tips. You'll get a new self-esteem boosting exercise each day that's been provided by an expert in the field, from life coaches and a clinical psychologist, to a Harvard professor, and more! Click here to meet all of the Self-Esteem Experts.
In honor of The International Day of Self Love on February 13, sign up below to receive your daily exercise beginning February 20!
Every mom who signs up by replying below, and responds to each day's activity, will be entered to win a $50 gift card to Old Navy! Meet our winner >>
Don't wait! Start feeling better about yourself today!
Day 1: Dr. Marilyn Sorensen | Day 2: Corrina Bowers | Day 3: Catherine Cardinal, Ph.D. | Day 4: Amy Ahlers | Day 5: Gerti Schoen | Day 6: Jess Weiner | Day 7: Catherine Cardinal, Ph.D. Part II | Day 8: Becky Due | Day 9: Ellen Langer | Day 10: Christine Arylo
The Official Rules
To enter this contest, reply to this post and the associated challenge posts. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Sunday, February 12 at 10pm and Thursday, March 1 at 11:59 pm EST.
- One prize winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notification.
- One winner will receive a a $50 gift card to Old Navy.
- This contest will end on Thursday, March 1 at 11:59pm EST.