Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many groups do you belong to and do you go to all of them?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM
rho
  • 18 Replies

I belong to 30. Most are Siggie groups.  I do go in at least once a week to see what they are offering. but for the other ones I go in them daily

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
90sMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I had joined the Mom Confessions group and that lasted for about a whole 4 days...I would feel like I was in a warzone every time I was in there...not worth it!  Right now I belong to 4 groups, if I don't participate much in a group, I usually leave it.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:19 AM

i am in about 10 and i try to get to them everyday but some  i dont just check them occassionally.

Manth
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I'm in 7 groups.  Most of them I visit daily, depending on whether or not there are new posts.  2 of the groups are pretty much dead, some are extremely active.  I particularly enjoy 40ish and Beyond - a group full of mature women who know how to joke and have a laugh but are generally supportive even when there are disagreements.  I guess being older we have grown out of the drama some younger women seem to thrive on.

midnight_storm
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:25 AM
I'm in 16 groups, 10 I check in daily , 6 I go to about once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I think officially about 6, though one was just for like cancer research you give them $1 if you join or something.

My main group is a small closed one on CM I visit many times a day, my secondary group all moved to facebook and died- it gets a post or 2 a month I guess- and I come here a lot, too, except of course when I'm not feeling well and am isolating myself.

syoumans77
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I'm in 14 but really only visit 3-4 daily (this one included).  There is too much bashing in a lot of the groups so I stick to the ones I've found to be safe for me.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I belong to quite a few groups, but I only visit a few every day. I need to clean out my groups again.

Island1421
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Quoting Manth:

I'm in 7 groups.  Most of them I visit daily, depending on whether or not there are new posts.  2 of the groups are pretty much dead, some are extremely active.  I particularly enjoy 40ish and Beyond - a group full of mature women who know how to joke and have a laugh but are generally supportive even when there are disagreements.  I guess being older we have grown out of the drama some younger women seem to thrive on.

I am in tree groups bipolar diaries, bipolar mom and this one. The 40ish sounds fun, I am going to check it out.

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM

i ahve 4 of them, divorce, domestic violence, and this one

Dlynn777
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I agree with 40ish and beyond-great group!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)