Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so this is how they want to play..so be it

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:29 AM
  • 7 Replies

everything my ex has done has pretty much told me in a round about way to GET OUT OF HIS LIFE.... i got an eviction notice on my trailer a few days ago. its not even a 30 day notice, my ex's father owns the trailer and is doing this. i cant wait until my temp orders to come, see if i can move, 

sorry im ranting im upset about all of this crap im going through. i cant get into see my doc yet

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nume123
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Smh. Im sorry to hear that you're going through this. Why is he doing this to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Quoting nume123:

Smh. Im sorry to hear that you're going through this. Why is he doing this to you?

i guess he wants to be with his new girl and her son more then want to pay me so our kids can have a better life.. its fucking messed up but you know what thats fine, he can do tat id love to see what the judge says lol

nume123
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM
If it ain't one thing it's another. tomorrow is Monday. Get on his ass.

Quoting christylove2715:

Quoting nume123:

i guess he wants to be with his new girl and her son more then want to pay me so our kids can have a better life.. its fucking messed up but you know what thats fine, he can do tat id love to see what the judge says lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

i have mediation coming up on thursday . my lawyer is handling everything for right now

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM

hugs! what an ass, I'm sorry that he's doing this to you. And for the dad to be kicking you and the kids out? make sure you notify your lawyer of the notice as well as your plans to move. hang in there! you'll be so much happier when he's out of your life

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Quoting leahbeah143:

hugs! what an ass, I'm sorry that he's doing this to you. And for the dad to be kicking you and the kids out? make sure you notify your lawyer of the notice as well as your plans to move. hang in there! you'll be so much happier when he's out of your life

OH MY LAWYER KNOWS.... shes taking care of it.. shes so beyond mad at my ex and his family i think its funny but today all im doing is looking for a place to live and a job .. im looking to move back to denver

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM

im sorry you are going through all of this. hope things get better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)