Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what im doing today

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

looking for a job, even though id be getting enough from darin to live on and more i dont want his money, second a place to live since his father doesnt want me living here any more and then wait for the tax refund to come in so i can buy a car with my half..im so freaking stressed, then i have to get in to see seans new therapist this week too before we go to mediation 

sorry im ranting im just so over all this crap

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I'm so sorry that you're going through all those, I hope that mediation can help you get some closure and be able to move on. and working isn't so bad, it really helps me keep my mind functioning. good luck!

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM

i want to work, i havent worked in almost 5 years because i have stayed home with the kids, but right now im so up in the air about where im going to live i dont wnat to fill out apps yet in case i have to move to denver.. that would suck and also i need a car to go any where and do anything and my ex wont give me one. his father is helping him hide the marital property I HATE THIS

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I know you're trying to be the nice guy and not take his money, but he's an asshole. Screwing him over isn't the answer, but he does have the responsibility of taking care of his kids. And if that means child support and spousal maintenance, you do what you have to do. Getting a job will help cover other things, but you and the kids need a roof over your head, and it's difficult to do much with out a vehicle.

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM

oh im not trying to screw him over hes doing that himself.. hes messed up so much hes almost hung himself with the law when he broke in and entered through my bedroom window lol but yeah he isnt be a dad by not paying me for things and telling me to do it myself... thats why im going after him

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

its good you are looking for a job to support yourself but i would make him pay child support at least. he needs to. and it will help your kids. i know you probably feel like you just dont want to have to depend on him anymore but fair is fair and he had those kids with you. good luck to you. glad youre going to get you a car. good move!

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM

oh in the state of colorado they take %40 of his gross income every month so since he makes $8,000 a month i get %40 of that for JUST allamony and then child support for two kids is $600 a month.. so yeah ill cut his allamony in half and get more child support but i want to bank that stuff for when i really need it for the kids and my self and get a job for the every day things..

matreshka
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Good luck finding a job and its really great of you to be taking the high road. your kids will appreciate it in the end and its a positive life lesson for them.

Quoting christylove2715:

oh in the state of colorado they take %40 of his gross income every month so since he makes $8,000 a month i get %40 of that for JUST allamony and then child support for two kids is $600 a month.. so yeah ill cut his allamony in half and get more child support but i want to bank that stuff for when i really need it for the kids and my self and get a job for the every day things..

christylove2715
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM

im trying..my kids mean everything to me 

Kathleen69699
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Quoting leahbeah143:

I'm so sorry that you're going through all those, I hope that mediation can help you get some closure and be able to move on. and working isn't so bad, it really helps me keep my mind functioning. good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)