Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
annaica
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I had a great weekend. I colored my hair and I went out with some friends and took my mom shopping.
How was yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamivon3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM

It wasn't bad, but not really great either. I loved church today, got to talk to the priest and had an hour without the kids due sundayschool.

Manth
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM

We had a nice, quiet weekend.  The kids were away from dinnertime Friday to dinnertime Sunday (camping with Venturers - senior Scouts) which meant DH and I got some Us time.  Saturday we had to vote in a By-Election which was a pain but easily done.  Saturday night was our regular Dungeons and Dragons game and Sunday we just spent chillin'.

KyMom24
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
It was ok. Wasn't feeling too social, so I painted my DD's bedroom. No more nursery. Big girl room now! :) :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:52 AM

pretty good, we recovered from the stomach bug. i've been giving dh little tokens of love everyday which has made him happy. it just sucks the weather has been in the 20's.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

it was kind of boring. had to babysit alot as my daughters had things they needed to get done. but i didnt get to spend some time with my husband. i think im going out for lunch today. 

hopealways4019
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Cold!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucy164
by Peggy on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM

fun

zboys
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Went to a conference, spent time with the hubster, and watched a good movie, so it was good.  : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)