Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Night time fears!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone else feel alone & scared at night? I've been feeling this way for the longest. I have two daughters and I am raising them on my own. So basically when they are sleep I am up feeling alone, scared, & worried about the future. No matter how much of a good day or calm day I will have, I can never shake this feeling. Anyone else feel anything similar?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mumuv5
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel safe at night because it is dark and I guess I feel safer cause no one comes around. Did you have a trauma that happened at night, are you not used to being alone? I don't like daytime and my anxiety is worse during the day, I hate it and I tend to hide during the day, I avoid things if possible. I know I am not much help but ,I feel the same way but during the day . Take care I am here if ya want to vent or just talk it out.
dolphin2000
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:33 AM
I have a love and hate relationship with night time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:37 AM

im not really afraid at night because i have a houseful but when i didnt and my husband would work midnight i was afraid. it took me along time to go to sleep and i usually slept with the lights on.

matreshka
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I used to when I was with my ex and he would be gone for a while because of work.  At that time really getting my mind involved in something else helped, I would do crossword puzzles brain teasers and read a lot.  I would always have music on too.

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I still have problems with the night time. My brain raises allot. But I have learned that within 15mins to a half hour I haven't fallen to sleep I get up and either watch a comedy on tv or do some yoga to relax me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)