Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had a break down.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM
  • 14 Replies
I admitted to myself and my fiancé that I want to kill myself and am tired of trying to be happy. I admitted that I cannot let love or affection in. I admitted I don't know what I'm doing and have no desire to get up in the morning, and I can barely sleep. I cried a lot, but I feel better that I finally admitted all those things instead of remaining in denial.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so glad that you've talked to your fiance and admitted to yourself that you've been having a hard time.  Next step is talking to your doctor about it so that you can get the help you need in order to move forward and be happy again.

elwalters77
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Good for you. It must feel better getting that out. I hope you get the help and support you need. We are always here for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Actually that is the first step in the healing process.......that is a GREAT thing and please don't hurt yourself!!!!

Tavi916
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Glad you are able to let out how you feel. Take one step at a time, and yes please don't hurt yourself. I know it gets hard, but after every storm there is a rainbow. It'll take time but it's worth it in the end. I too feel the same way. Some days I just want to give up being a mother, and plus I am doing this on my own. I don't have anyone to really talk to who would really understand. But we are here for you, express each and everything that bothers you. It is def. sometimes good to cry, let it out, I for some reason ran out of tears :-( Hoping you feel better!

mrsvixen
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Good for you, now get the help you need. *hugs*
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Naturewoman4
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM
You should feel very proud of yourself for letting it out. Did it help? Now, 2nd step is counseling. I hope u come back & post to let us know how you are doing ok?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saeshine
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Aww.... Very proud of you! You will be ok! Now it's time to heal and work on you and getting better! Hugs

Karissa_ruiz
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I'm not sure I'm ready for that next step :/ I'm honestly...terrified.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I'm so glad that you've talked to your fiance and admitted to yourself that you've been having a hard time.  Next step is talking to your doctor about it so that you can get the help you need in order to move forward and be happy again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:03 AM

its good that you got that out and had someone to confide in. now i would suggest you get help. maybe start by seeing a therapist and let her refer you to a psychiatrist. if you are feeling like you want to kill yourself though and think you might do it you need to go on to the hospital er. they will get you help.  you can also call a hotline. the number is listed in the sticky posts of this forum. i wish you the best. you can feel better. hang in there!

jcribb16
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I'm pulling for you and wish you the very best.  You took a big step by admitting those things.  Now to get some other help, such as counseling.  I hope your fiance stays supportive of what you are going through.  That will help a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)