Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it's finally over

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've been in a 'bad' relationship for almost a couple years. Long story short, I finally got him out of my place. He stole my key and my ps3 and xbox nd smashed my laptop. But I cancelled my credit card, bought a new laptop the next day wth my future shop card and a blu-ray player as we have nothing to use the tv with. He called like 5 times at 3:30 this morning. Iknow he's going to continue to harrass me, and i know I won't give in, after choking me and threatening my life in front of my kids. he's so ruthess he told his sister, "fine I'll just come over ther and kill her." The monetary shit can be replaced obviously, my student loan is coming in like two weeks. I just feel a sort of new peace, a new strength that it's over and i am ok without him, Im not afraid of him or his family, I don't feel guilty for taking his baby away from him. I can do this and we're better off without him.

Its also time for me to sit back and work on why I'm such a tasty meat for psychotic predators. I mean, he's like I want your soul written in blood he liked to get down to my core.

Its time to stop playing victim.

After last night I didn't know there was a name..not to self-diagnose, but I don't think i'm bipolar I don't really get the manic phases. It doesn't fit. I read alot about BPD last night though and I started thinking that maybe I'm not alone. It describes me almost to a T. I'm talking to someone tomorrow to get another professional opinion, and I'm taking notes on feelings as they come up. I know for a fact these feelings are not totally situational. They've been there so long; not always depressed just lost - empty and Im scared to ask for help because I'm scared to be anything else. I've been treated like an attention whore before, and I know I'm not the only one.  I'm sick of being a stupid little girl. I need help. I cant cry anymore.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Good for you for getting him outta there! If he continues to harrass you, get the police involved if you have to. Hugs!

matreshka
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM

((hugs)) Way to go, Iknow how hard it is to get out of an abusive relationship.  Get your phone records and get a restraining order if you think you need too.

littleladiesx3
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM

oh I wasn't done theres more lol. new laptop. stupid this is, there IS a restraining order. I'm really that dumb :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)