Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i want to sleep all the time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
i dont get joy out of doing anything. i just want to sleep. it takes alot to make me smile or laugh and even that is brief.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I get that way too :(

hugs

dolphin2000
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:19 AM
I can't sleep!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 6:46 AM

sounds like you are depressed. and pretty bad. are you seeing a therapist or a psych dr? if not then i think you need to make yourself an appt. you can go to your general practitioner and get a referal to a therapist and then they will find you a dr. please dont put it off. you dont have to live this way. best of luck to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:08 AM
I have PPD. My meds arent working right for me anymore. I see a therapist weekly and a psychiatrist.

Quoting lyrick24:

sounds like you are depressed. and pretty bad. are you seeing a therapist or a psych dr? if not then i think you need to make yourself an appt. you can go to your general practitioner and get a referal to a therapist and then they will find you a dr. please dont put it off. you dont have to live this way. best of luck to you.

HealthCoachMom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I agree with everyone else....sounds like your hormones are out of balance and you definitely need to make a trip to the doctor to get some blood work done so that you can get back to good health and your old self. It could be a number of things. Low thyroid, iron deficiency/anemia, low progesterone and estrogen levels have also been linked to ppd. Going to the doctor is the 1st step to recovery! 

The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious of the rose. ~Kahlil Gibran~

www.lifesourceintervention.com

www.facebook.com/lifesourceinterventions

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)