Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Tell us what makes you feel most peaceful -- and you could win!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ah, peace. Not something moms find often -- especially if you're depressed -- but a few minutes of peace is like a little bit of heaven.

What makes you feel most peaceful?

Tell us in the replies and you could win a $50 American Express gift card to treat yourself to something special!

Reply with one peaceful thing at a time -- the more times you reply, the more times you're entered to win!

quietreadingfloating in pool

Official Rules
The "Peaceful" Sweepstakes starts on April 30, 2012 at 10:19am (ET) and ends on May 31, 2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period")

Enter by replying to this post with all the things that make you feel at peace during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.

One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 American Express gift card. The random drawing shall occur on or about June 2, 2012.

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here to see the rest of the official rules.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Replies (171-180):
mrsvixen
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Cuddles with my DH

My puppies

A unexpected hug from one of my teens

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2012 at 10:38 PM

watching Phineas & Ferb

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2012 at 10:39 PM

getting a pedicure

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM

cuddling up with my doggy

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2012 at 10:41 PM

movie night with the kiddo

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2012 at 10:42 PM

when I hear my daughter laughing

Roo1234
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Sometimes when nothing else works I just take a moment, close my eyes and breathe deeply
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosiemendo
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 6:57 AM

drinkingHaving my morning coffee early in the morning by myself every day definitely helps me to feel peaceful.

rosiemendo
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Peaceful is the feeling I get when the grandchildren are here napping on my couch while listening to soft rock music.grandma

rosiemendo
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I feel peaceful on my "lazy days" when Tots and I take naps on the couch between game shows on TV.puppy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)