Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i have been eating NON - STOP for the past few weeks. i guess its the only thing i enjoy doing. i love food first of all. i also love sweets. double wammy. i just eat all the time. so now none of my chlothes fit. and i am so broke so it's not like o have money to a) keep buying junk food just to eat it the same day and b) buy new clothes. 

i hate my body. and myself for doing this to my body.

thanks for your suport ladies!!

UPDATE: i ended up getting sick and vomiting twice at work. i have no idea why. this also happened last week. well, my appetite is WAY down now at least. my boss thinks maybe my BC needs to be adjusted or maybe a stomach ulcer. i ate some chicken wings from the wal-mart deli yesterday also. so who knows.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (11-11):
iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep. And therapy for me, so far, has been a huge help. I've been going for about a month now.

Quoting momma22cuites:

I am glad that it isn't an 'everyday, all the time thing'. And that you are seeing a therapist . I think I may have to go back to one at times. And I am glad that you love some things about yourself.

I think alot of us ladies have a love/hate relationship with our midsections. We love to eat but hate what it does to our midsections. big smile mini

Quoting iluvmybabe:

I hear ya. And I don't feel this way about myself all the time. I love my personality and face and legs. Its just my midsection that I carry all my weight in. Its so annoying.

I am also lacking in the self control and self discipline areas. Me and my therapist are supposed to be working on that starting this coming Monday.

Quoting momma22cuites:

May I suggest a new way of thinking? It saddens me to hear people say they hate themselves. I have a daughter who is 9 and I have struggled with low self esteem for a loooong time. My point is, since having my daughter I have tried to change my way of thinking because I don't want her to feel bad about herself growing up (as we know, it feels crummy). So I  try to make her realize what she "does" is not "who" she is. You may make some bad choices but that does not make you a bad person. If you are anything like me, more discipline and self control is needed ( I know, easier said than done). I hope this helps  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN