Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center
Made an appt to see my primary doctor about getting meds. I've started therapy but Shes giving me materials to read about moving on from SO and stuff.. NOT helping. I will still go to therapy I think- I need tools to deal with my life. I, irrationally, am skeptical of my therapist. She's cute, petite and sweet.. I have this horrible idea that she's the one who's stolen my SO away or tht he will see her and fall for her and I'll be heartbroken and ugh.... I feel nuts eight now. I realized today tht I need meds horribly because I'm so short with my DD. She's almost 3 and does normal 3yo stuff but it just has me sooooo aggravated. To the point I dnt want her touching me or talking to me. Thts not fair to her. My issues are not for her to feel the brunt of. She needs me and loves me. I love her so much.. i gotta get myself under control and sooner than I thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Replies (21-22):
LadyStork
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM
That's what he says but my self esteem has always been in the crapper lol

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Aww tht can't be true.. he married you didn't he? Lol

Quoting LadyStork:

Yeah....it is. I.feel like everyone else is.normal.and my dh is awesome and deserves so.much.better than me.

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Its a horrible feeling isn't it? I just know my SO is an idiot and wld actually do it. He has no sense or care for anyone but himself, friends and other females

Quoting LadyStork:

I'm like that too. Every pretty girl I see I'm scared that if dh spends any amount of.time with her he will fall in love with her and.leave me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM
:(

Quoting LadyStork:

That's what he says but my self esteem has always been in the crapper lol

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Aww tht can't be true.. he married you didn't he? Lol

Quoting LadyStork:

Yeah....it is. I.feel like everyone else is.normal.and my dh is awesome and deserves so.much.better than me.

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Its a horrible feeling isn't it? I just know my SO is an idiot and wld actually do it. He has no sense or care for anyone but himself, friends and other females

Quoting LadyStork:

I'm like that too. Every pretty girl I see I'm scared that if dh spends any amount of.time with her he will fall in love with her and.leave me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)