Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I haven't been doing well. The stress is killing me

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

So last night I got a subpoena for court. I just want to be done.

Recap:

Last year I had kick my sons father out of the house for being sexual with other woman for the last time (he has done it multiple times during the two year relationship and I'm done.) Since then, my daughter has made accusations against both him and her own father. More on her bothers father than her own. Right now I'm sitting at both of them with a Protection From Abuse order, and my sons father sitting in jail. The investigation against her bio dad is still ongoing.

Anyway, the last court date against my sons father, the girl that records everything collapsed, and this court date is just a redo of that last court date. I've been working a lot lately, my manager is a bitch but I'm getting ready to move so I've been waiting to put in my two weeks (which i did yesterday and was so happy I was brave enough to do it.) But also someone is trying to sue the place that I work at so I have to write a statement for that because I was working when everything happend. The investigator with the case of my daughter against her bio dad is trying to drag out the investigation. Her bio dad isn't wanting to take a polygraph test and not only that but he's been lieing about how often he's had the girls (I have it on record that he's seen them more often than what he's claiming)

The other night I had to write out a timeline of everything that has happend the past six years because everything is getting complicated. I'm having a hard time coping. I've been drinking more lately. I was on anti depressants but its been making me so tired and I haven't had the time to go get a new prescription. The last few weeks I've only had one day off. I've broken down this week and haven't been doing my school work because I cant focus with everything else going on. I want to see an actual therapist but I want to wait till I move because I'd have to drive to the next town like I do for my daughters therapy appointments and I cant keep taking of work.

I want all of this to be done and over with already. I wish I could just have a remote to fast forward through all this.

I'm also debating about just getting a full time job when I do move at the end of the month and just start paying on my school loans so I can have more focus for my kids. I was going to work part time and go to school, but I cant handle that with everything thats been going on. I just wish I knew what to do.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

you def. are under alot of stress. theres really nothing you can let go of right now. i would suggest you take some time for yourself at times. even if its just a hot bubble bath at night. put the kids to bed a little early and watch a movie and eat popcorn. go get your nails done. take a walk in the park. get everything quiet in the house and read a book.listen to some soft music. just do something for yourself to relax. good luck with everything and i hope it hurries up and gets done.

jdy9440
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
You have alot on your plate ow. Try to take care of YOU whenever possible, and I hope things are better for you soon.
Serenitymom
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Yeah I did that today. I got a few things done that I needed to get done then I just sat at home and pretty much slept. Chilled out in the sun for a little earlier. The only problem though is that I have school work due but I dont want to do it because I know I'm starting to shut down. I may have to drop out till after my move. I'm already behind from last week anyway but I just cant keep up.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM

hugs! you have so much on your plate, and what you do have would cause anybody anxiety I'm sure! just take things one thing at a time. and try not to stress too much about things that you can't control.

Tracys2
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:42 PM

There is so much going on, anyone would be suffering! I hope it's over soon and you can all recover. Hugs!

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Your going through so much right now with the court systems. If you can, take some time off for not working, just to help you get through this.

Other then that you just need to take it baby steps at a time.hugs

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
beebrax26
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I feel for you. At one point, I was where you are now and I'm still going through it. You have to believe in the end things will work out as they should. I agree with everyone else, you need to do something for yourself. Even if its 10 mins a day. I know "when it rains, it pours" but you will get through this, one day at a time.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

The court system and the way they handle cases like these would drive anyone crazy I remember going through it when I was 12.

I would simplify your life once you move.  Maybe a break from school is good.  You deserve to take a break and I think drinking more is a sign you need a break.   (((Hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)