Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

new to the group

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi I'm Stacie...I'm 29, my daughter is almost 8...I suffer from major depression/anxiety and I have cerebral palsy..

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Hello and welcome  :)

I'm Suzanne

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Naturewoman4
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I'm stacie & welcome!!  Do you take any meds. for your depression & anxiety?  Is your depression situational?  Do you do anything 'fun' for yourself?  I don't work, so I find it a challenge to find things that fulfill me & make me feel like I'm accomplishing things.  I go to the gym & swim laps.  I have friends there I talk to, so that helps alot.  I sit in the Sauna & Steam Room and it's SO relaxing, plus the spa.  Maybe, you can find a gym in your area.  I tell it feels SO GREAT both physically & mentally.  It is the 1 thing that has help me feel happy. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 AM

welcome stacie. if theres anyway we can help you just let us know. we are here for you.

lucy164
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM

hi, stacie and welcome.  i have an 8 year old granddaughter.  how badly does cerebral palsy effect you.  i hope it's not too bad.

mumuv5
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Hi & Welcome to the group! I too suffer with major depression/anxiety disorder.
Enjoy the group!
deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM

welcome - glad you're here! :)

cupcake710
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I take Cymbalta, buspar, vistaril....both of my parents have mental health issues so I got their genes...

Burnz
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:02 PM

welcome Stacie!

Bailey400
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Stacie.....I'm Debbie....You have a great smile!!! But you are a very strong lady too!!! Stay healthy for yourself and your daughter!!!

cupcake710
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM

aww thanks =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)