Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has or does this happen to you?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM
  • 13 Replies
For some strange reason I am always hungry no matter what I eat..... No I am not preggo as I have had my tubes cut and tied lol. But I do find myself extremely hungry all the time. I do have to say though I get up have breakfast and dinner and sometimes something in between. Not purposely though sometimes I just either don't know what to eat or am busy doing something. Does this happen to you?????
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM

sometimes - is it a side effect from one of your meds maybe?

dizzy77702
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM

it could be med related bc I am always hungry too and I am only full for like a half hour and then I am ready for more food.  When I get hungry I usually eat something small or drink some water, if that doesn't work I smoke too, not healthy I know but it works for me, lol.  Good luck!

Briansgirl11
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM

yeah when i was young! only the time that i am deep depressed since i lost my aunt, and grandpa from cancer and cousin from murder!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:05 AM

yes, i get really hungry sometimes. i am a diabetic and eat three meals a day but little ones and i get really hungry about four oclock. i try to eat something really small like a couple cheese crackers. but you should try not to skip lunch. thats not really good for you. even if you just have a sandwich and a piece of fruit. 

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Depression makes me stuff my face with sugar and carbs.  So does PMS.

JansRainbow
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Some of the meds increase your appetite. Depression can too. Try to eat three meals a day. Don't skip meals, you are more likely to snack on foods that aren't good for you.  You can have healthy snacks. Like fruits, cheeses. I like the string cheese. They come in sticks and individual wrapped. Get exercise too. You don't need to belong to a gym.Walking is great exercise. You may find exercising will help with the depression and anxiety.

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Yes, and it's driving me crazy!  I had to have gastric bypass to loose 90 lbs, and this sure isn't helping things.!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
mumuv5
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM
It could be a side effect of a medication your taking, or you might want to get blood work done to check if all is fine, I do go through stages of being starving and then at times I can't eat.
I hope you find out, update when you do, I am curious!
Namaste17
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Yeah it happens to me. I'm never satisfied with food.... Ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Quoting matreshka:

Depression makes me stuff my face with sugar and carbs.  So does PMS.

yep, and being bored!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)