Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

being extremely bothered by a dream/nightmare?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm so bothered by it I can't get myself back to sleep.  If it didn't have my dd in it, I'd be right back to sleep.  I was in my house, along with my dd and my dad.  All of a sudden some guys come in, one for what ever reason is demanding my bird!!!  ( i have no clue why lol) but I tell him no I'm keeping it and he pulls a gun out on me and I run out the front door and then I woke up.  I just briefly remember my dd in the nightmare and I know it's a nightmare don't let it bother you but I can't help it.  what has me bothered so much about the stupid thing is I left my dd.  I would never do that. EVER.  I would rather get shot then run with out her.  Kwim.  I feel really stupid for being so bothered by it.  Anyone else ever get bothered by something so small?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lucy164
by Peggy on May. 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM

i think that nightmares are horrible.  i've heard that you should write them right down and get it off your chest.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I get very bothered by nightmares and vivid dreams. They seem to stick with me throughout the day and really upset me.

JansRainbow
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I have nightmares a lot. They bother me too. I wonder what they mean and why I have them. Is it caused by having stuff on my mind? They can be scary, weird, Many times they don't make sense.

lovehimforever
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Go to this website

www,dreammoods.com

look in the dream dictionary and look up what certain key factors in your dream mean, like gun, robbers, bird.

your dreams mean something about your waking life! 

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I have some pretty way out there nightmares. There's just no meaning to them. I usually laugh about them with my DH

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

yes, especially since I've started zoloft I've had some very vivid dreams. Most of them are nothing, but there have been a few that I've woken up very upset.

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I use dream moods, too.  It helps. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)