Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I don't want to wake up anymore...

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so done. I am seriously thinking about killing myself and yes, I am pretty sure I know how I want to do it. I am so tired and old inside. No one really understands how I feel. I'm tired of trying to keep myself going.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Replies (11-18):
amsp259
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hold on!!! You will get past this!!! Believe me I have a hard time wanting to get up everyday!!! But remember this too shall pass!!!!!
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM

i hope you dont make the decision to hurt yourself. go back to the dr and get your meds changed if they are not working for you. there is a way out of this and that is to get the proper help. go to the er and they will help you. keep us updated. if you need to talk to someone im here for you. you can message me.

Mommapeace71
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Quoting hulbertzoo:

I am so done. I am seriously thinking about killing myself and yes, I am pretty sure I know how I want to do it. I am so tired and old inside. No one really understands how I feel. I'm tired of trying to keep myself going.

Mommapeace71
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I totally understand thats how I feel. It's like over and It almost feels peaceful knowing I can die an get away from this hell we call life.

bmcandmmh
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM
My mother said something that stuck with me, "tomorrow is always another day" what seems so terrible today can do a 180 by tomorrow. You've got to stick in there and get together with friends. Can someone help out overnight with the kids? You need time to yourself! You need a massage! And exercising helps boost confidence and energy! It also helps with depression! Also what about depression meds? No Shame in getting help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyPoo
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Hugs sweetie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on May. 7, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I completely understand. I could have written this myself, only I've seen what suicide does to those left behind and I could never do that to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Honey please don't hurt yourself, that's not the answer. The answer is identifying what's triggering these negative thoughts, and addressing, ask for help, nobody will judge you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)