Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

This is me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Ok, yup, im new. I've been on this site and stuff for a while but i have come to the conclusion that i need help. I have been bullied for a while now by my ex's family and its just killing me. i have no money to legaly go after them even though they have killed my name. If you were to google my name, the stuff that they have posted comes up first, so bc of that i can say bye bye to a new job. They have ruined my relationship with my husband and my kids and just makes me hate myself. I have hit a new low. Now that i know that i need help, the next step is actually going to get the help.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM

this is such a great decision you have made..I was in denial for a while that I had my own issues...now you can be on your road to happiness which in itsself makes you happy! <3 <3 <3 love yourself first. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

make that appt for yourself. you need to go to legal aid or something where you can get free legal stuff done. but first take care of yourself. if they have slandered your name then take them to court. good luck!

rhodaj
by rho on May. 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Welcome to the group. I hope you get the help you need and we are always here to support you.

lucy164
by Peggy on May. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM

can you move away from them and then not have to listen to them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM
No sadly i cant. Its my one daughters dad

Quoting lucy164:

can you move away from them and then not have to listen to them?

mumuv5
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Hi & welcome to the group! I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Can you get assistance from a legal aid group or perhaps a do it yourself place? I know that legal issues are costly, it reaks that people can get away with this stuff, sounds like you have a great slander case. I hope you are getting copies of everything they have posted about you. I wish I could be of more help, I know that being in this group is great, they are very supportive at this group, so anytime something is bothering you, post away!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)