Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I joined the Y this morning.

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 14 Replies

And I'm excited.  We got a low income fee so its affordable and they have childcare and so many other programs. I can't wait to get in shape, and get some time to myself while LO plays in their day care room.

I think it will also help my moods a lot.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Thats awesome! I was thinking about joining after my baby is born. How much is the fee for low income? Do you pay for the childcare?

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

There are several fees depending on range, for us its abut 35 a month. Childcare is included.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats awesome! I was thinking about joining after my baby is born. How much is the fee for low income? Do you pay for the childcare?

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

that's awesome!! I've been wanting to join the Y but it wasn't in the budget for a long time. I love that they have so much to offer in one building.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

It was my new years resolution to join, I finally got the courage up to go in.  They have great activities and fitness and so much stuff. 

Quoting leahbeah143:

that's awesome!! I've been wanting to join the Y but it wasn't in the budget for a long time. I love that they have so much to offer in one building.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM

thats great! i hope the exercise will help you! and lo will have fun in the childcare part!

JansRainbow
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

That is so great! Good for you! You will find the exercise will make you feel better. I do water aerobics and I love it. I feel so much better after the workout.

rhodaj
by rho on May. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Good for you. I hope you have fun.

AnitaB27
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Thats so good!!  I have been thinking about it for about   a week myself, but haven't gotten the strength or courage or whatever to leave the house this week, using rain as my excuse.  Good for you though.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM

It took me 4 months to get up the energy to go down there lol. I planned on doing it as my new years resolution. I am so happy i just went and did it today.

Quoting AnitaB27:

Thats so good!!  I have been thinking about it for about   a week myself, but haven't gotten the strength or courage or whatever to leave the house this week, using rain as my excuse.  Good for you though.

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

good for you!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)