Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I just dont know anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I just dont know anymore. I posted the other day that I realized i needed to go back to therapy but I have yet to make that step. And each day is getting worse. My one daughters dad and his wife have been nothing but verbally abusive towords me. I get messages everyday saying I need to die, kill myself, calling me names and everything. Saying everyone in my life would be better without me. It parralizes me. Spreading false rumors about me, fine, but that, thats just too far. I left him years ago bc of verbal abuse and sadly bc of my oldest i cant get rid of him. I REFUSE to sign my rights over or allow him anymore time with her but now, im starting to stuggle. I just dont know anymore. There is nothing that can legally be done at this point. Oh and dont let me forget to tell you that they are going after my younger sister now. My younger sister lives 18 hours away and yet are trying to get her to talk me into handing my DD over to them. Really? I want them to go away. I want this to stop. I NEED it to stop. I'm not myself, I dont want to do anything, i dont want to talk to anyone. I just....UGH. And they have dug so deep into my life that they have found out personal things about me that I didnt even think they would have any way of knowing, so yea, I'm scared if I seek help they will find out every single detail and use that to somehow get my daughter taken. I'm so lost and just need to talk. Hopefully this is a secret enough group.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Euphoric
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Wow they are sick, and they are wrong. I've never understood adult bullying. I'm a depression survivor. Just take the step to make the call to a therapist. Don't worry about anything else, just make the first step. Talking about here is a good start to open up.

anonymous81
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I agree you should go ahead and take that little step to get some help. Your privacy is protected under hipaa and covers almost everything you say. Your ex could not use the fact that you are seeking therapy against you. Also, are you taking medicine? I am a depression survivor too and it took me several tries to find the right medicine. Please stay strong for your daughter, things will get better for you and i know it is hard but you are a survivor too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

you are not going to lose your DD unless you abuse, neglect, are a real danger to her. Get the help you need. Your daughter needs a HEALTHY MOTHER and not a step mother or shitty sperm donor.  My heart goes out to you

"A mother has to think twice, once for her self and once for her child"

shygrl3cccm
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:42 PM
If they tried to use your mental health against you in court, and your getting help it will favor you b/c you are getting help.

I'm sorry this is happening to you, they are not happy people either and you seem to be an easy target for them. Pull your thoughts together mama, and prioritize your to do's on the things you need to do to make YOU happy. Once those have been checked off things will fall in place, and your DD will benefit from a happy you too.

I wish you well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM

im sorry you are going through all of this. is there anyway you can disconnect yourself with your daughters father except for the visitation? change your number and dont have an answering machine or anything like that. i would not allow him to get to me. dont believe those things he is saying. you know that you are a good person. dont let him convince you otherwise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)