Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Having a rough few weeks

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
Im back to taking Xanax a lot more often. Just keep having anxiety attacks and feeling hopeless, like my life is never going to change in the way I NEED it to. It will never be "a good time" to go out on disability. Do, I struggle through 42 hours a week 30 minutes from home with only a 30 minute lunch and no Other breaks. I've been in tears at work and I'm scared to do any filing after how I felt in that room a few days ago. I'm constantly overwhelmingly fatigued and feel like my life consists of nothing but work and sleep. :(
What I need is a sponsor or something to raise money for me to stay home. I don't think I'll ever feel better if I don't and things will continue to deteriorate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I know how you feel about work. I get that alot and usually quit. Does your work have disability?

Can you find a advocte or someone who helps with disability claims?

*hugs8

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM

For me, disability isn't enough but I had to go on it. If your docs are pushing you to do it I would do it.  There are ways of working through things, you may have to make some changes like where you live or something but your health is worth it.

Xanax is a powerful drug. I take klonopin and itmakes me very sleepy. I couldn't imagine trying towork on xanax, it must be very hard for you. (((Hugs)))

If you are working 8 hrs a day you should be getting 2 15 min breaks in addition to you're lunch.  If you aren't maybe you can break up your lunch.

DixieL
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Your life will get better. We go through bad and we think it will never end. It does! I was in rehab 24 years ago from drinking too much and there was another girl in there. She was trying to get off of Xanax. That is a strong antidepressant. She was going crazy crying and screaming. Screaming that she wanted to die. She had a family, but at the time it didn't matter. She was going crazy from those pills. Can you ask your doctor to change your pills. I hope you don't ever have to go throught what she went through. They even kicked her out before she was ready, because her insurance was up. Maybe a different pill will help and your life will get better hopefully soon. I know it doesn't feel like that right now but it will. Good Luck to you

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM

i feel so bad for you erica. i wish there was some way you could quit and get your disability. maybe you can work something out. sending good thoughts your way.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM

how do you go about getting a sponser?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN